SB Grand was originally built in 1921, designed by Aleck Curlett, and was known as the Fifth Street Department Store.
In 2004, the building was converted to residential use under the Adaptive Reuse Ordinance and now comprises 280 condominiums and some ground floor retail outlets.
Located in on the edge of of downtown’s historic core and Jewelry district, this 12 stories historic building offers cityscape views through its large oversized industrial windows. Units come well appointed and offer high exposed brick barrelled ceilings, polished concrete floors, and open-air balconies for selected units. There is also a pool on the roof and gym on the basement level. Parking is underground but not large enough no accommodate all units, so there is a waiting list.
Pool, Doorman, Gym