The textile building is part of the Santee Village group of buildings. Designed by William Douglas Lee in the Gothic Revival style, the building opened in 1926 and was a center for garment manufacturing. Readapted and sold by Forest City Residential the building share amenities with all other buildings in the group and features open spaces with large windows. The building is set apart from the others it enjoys better views since is surrounded by buildings of lower height.
Pool, Gym, Basketball Court, Golf Range, Hot Tub